MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
22 Years Experience Overall (17 years as specialist)
Dr Akta Bajaj extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system.
Vast training in performing an obstetrical procedure including handling of emergency cases like an inversion of a uterus, postpartum haemorrhage, ectopic pregnancy vaginal & cervical tears, rupture uterus.
Vast training in performing gynecologic surgeries, including diagnostic and emergency procedures.
A wide network of professional contacts in the medical and gynecologic fields.
Outstanding ability to provide care with the emphasis on a holistic approach, treating the female patient as a physical, emotional, and social being.
Excellent bedside manner and admirable ability to establish rapport with the patient.
Exceptional skills in imparting health teachings for a complete and speedy recovery.
Incomparable critical thinking and analytic skills.
Ability to deliver superior results even under extreme pressure.
- Adiana System
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Quad Screen
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Natural Cycle IVF
- Gynae Problems
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Pregnant Women Counseling
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- Vaginal Infection Treatment
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Fertility Treatment
- Abortion / Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Pregnancy Hypertension (Preeclampsia/ Eclampsia)
- Pregnancy with PCOD
- Prenatal Checkup
- Pregnancy Exercise
- Premarital Counseling
- Diseases in Pregnancy
- Artificial Insemination
- Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laparoscopy Hysterectomy
- Post Pregnancy Classes
- Obstetrics Problems
- Uterine Bleeding
- Embryo Donor Program
- MBBS - Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 1997
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 2003
- 2004 - 2007 Consultant at DDUH, Hari Nagar
Clinic & Hospital Details
1:- Paschim Vihar, Delhi
175, Avtar Enclave, Landmark: opposite dominos pizza, Delhi
2:- Nangloi, Delhi
Cygnus Sonia Hospital
1, Gulshan Park, Nangloi, Landmark: Near Rajdhani Metro Station, Delhi
Awards and Recognitions
- Winner of Healthcare Achiever in Gynaecology in the NAtional Healthcare Achievers Awards - 2015
- 7th MT India Healthcare Awards 2017- Best Doctor in Gynec & Gynec Surgery - 2017
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- 21733 Delhi Medical Council, 2003
Training and Certifications