Dr (Prof) Sadhana Kala, MS, FIAMS, FACS (USA), FICOG, MAAGL (USA) – in Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery, is Chief Emeritus and currently consultant Gynecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon & Infertility expert at Moolchand Medcity, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
She trained in laparoscopic surgery with Prof Kenneth Hatch, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA.He is the pioneer of laparoscopic gynec surgery and was president of the society of pelvic surgeons.
She trained in robotic surgery at Northwell University and Hospitals, New York, USA.
She trained in reproductive health at Upsalla University, Sweden.
A sr consultant emeritus to army, Navy and air force, she is also a consultant to AI, AAI, IAAI, NDTV, BHEL, ONGC and many other organizations.
She was also, concurrently, consultant to Apollo, Max, Batra, Fortis, and Modi Hospitals, Delhi.
University topper & winner of several Gold & silver medals & certificates of honor, and the very rare ‘Distinction’ in medicine, in MBBS & MS.
The unique distinction of becoming a professor in a Govt Medical College. Youngest professor ever in a Medical College.
Addresses where Dr. Sadhna Kala practices-
- Dr (Prof) Sadhana Kala’s Clinic- B-316, cr park main road, Landmark: Sr. Consultant @ Moolchand, Delhi
- Apollo Cradle-R-2, Pocket 40/203, Block R, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji, Landmark: Near Nehru Place Flyover, Delhi
- Dr. (Prof.) Sadhana Kala’s Clinic-R2 Nehru Enclave, Nehru Place FlyOver, Landmark: Near Nehru Place Flyover, Delhi
- Moolchand Hospital– Lajpat Nagar, Landmark: Near Moolchand Metro Station, Delhi
- Dr (Prof) Sadhana Kala’s Clinic– E-318, Basement GK-2, New Delhi, Landmark: Near M Block Market GK-2, Delhi