Select Page
What if there are no pregnancy cravings? Is it bad for the baby?

What if there are no pregnancy cravings? Is it bad for the baby?

To begin with, let me state that there are women who have no pregnancy cravings. It has been noticed that around 50-90% of pregnant women develop these cravings.  So, what about the other 10%! Well, they don’t get cravings. Simple as that. But the question of the...